Life to Legend forum
Welcome! Please don’t forget to read the forum rules! Stay kind to each other, have fun, and be careful with what you post. Thank you!
Priority blog subjects
here you can find the blog subjects that have the priority in the coming months. Some of them I picked myself, others were suggested by you! Suggestions are appreciated, but that doesn't guarantee I will write about them on short notice, there are simply too many subjects out there to write about in a lifetime. However, the more popular this website becomes, the more I can write on a weekly basis! So please share whatever you can with your friends and family through social media!
- Life cycle of jellyfish.
- The phoenix of the ocean.
- Panda ants ~Flightless bees from South America.
- The hummingbird hawk-moth.
- The somersault of the Surinam toad, and growing eggs on your skin.
- When the ocean is on fire.
- When you can see the most colors as a species but are unable to comprehend.
- The Flying Dutchmen.
- Eastern dragons.
- Western dragons.
- How the dragon god Ryujin made the jellyfish lose it's bones.
- The Witte Wieven of Zwiep and how they can be your blessing or your curse.
- The Yowie, the Yeti of Australia.
- The Bunyip and its many forms.
- The Black Shuck, heralds of death.
- Honey bees, messengers between the world of the living and the dead.
- Toadstones, legends of the old days, what do we know today?
- Pinta Giant Tortoise
- The history of bioluminescence.
- Why mutations are the key to life.
- How fungi may be the reason why mammals dominate the world today.
- Genes and mutations, a new life is born.
- When does one species turn into another?
- How pistol shrimps helped win the 2nd world war.
- The importance of understanding your creature design.
- Why do i need to study life before designing a new creature.
- A list of mythical creatures and where their inspiration comes from.
- What makes a good creature design.
- Recommended youtube artists.
- Art-school, is it really needed?
- The imposter syndrome.
- Art-block and what to do about it.
- Protecting your art and how to deal with plagiarism.
- What you should be drawing to make a career.
- How symbolism dictates creativity.
The only things that have no place in imagination, are boundaries.